Improve your Environmental Performance
with our complete Carbon analysis, specially developped for exhibition & events activities
You are a show organizer or an exhibitor
And you organize or participate in international shows & events on regular basis.
We calculate and analyse The carbon footprint generated by your professional involvement during one or several specific shows.
You reduce your carbon emissions
Thanks to our audit, you'l be able to perform your business with a valuable green touch, to offset your emissions and positively act for sustainability.
What we can do for you
- We calculate what the global warming impact of your activities at an event or a conference will be
- We help you to reduce your CO2 emissions by changing habits and encouraging use of the most ecological materials available.
- We give you the ability to build a dynamic and positive image for your business that will impress and inspire your client base and your own staff keeping you one step ahead of the competition.
How we will do it
We will quantify the CO2 emissions directly generated by the
participation of your company to the show by analysing the size of
each carbon footprint sector by sector (travels, building the stand,
How ? : by you answering as accurately as possible our dedicated technical questionnaire and sending us on line the plan of your stand or any exhibition area. Our calculation system assigns an average Carbon value to the data you submit to the questionnaire. We then evaluate the Carbon footprint of each material and each activity undertaken before and during the event, and the storing or disposal of the stand after the event.
- We will produce reports based on the principle of "And what if...?" (what if you had used that material instead of the one you chose; what if you had travelled by train instead of the by plane?...).
- The Exhibitfootprint team will provide evidence of the ecological impact of the technical, aesthetic and economical choices you made during the preparation of your participation at a conference.
- We will propose simple, individual and proven solutions to reduce your CO2 emissions.
References & technical data
Our analysis is based on the technical principles of major international organizations for the environment, such as ADEME (French Agency for the Environment and Energy Control).
All our Carbon data comes from official research results, from environmental data published by INIES, or from data collected from a select range of exhibition professionals (designers, manufacturers, freight agents, travel specialists, etc) with worldwide experience.